DutchShuffle
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

TB's

+4
charx
//HC//Cedric
Dragonov
STAR Boost d'Flash
8 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden

Word TB "TeenyBopper" te vaak gebruikt?

TB's I_vote_lcap50%TB's I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 8 ]
TB's I_vote_lcap19%TB's I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
TB's I_vote_lcap31%TB's I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]

Totaal aantal stemmen : 16

TB's Empty TB's

Bericht van STAR Boost d'Flash 01.12.08 16:51

who thinks TB or TeenyBopper is a way overused word?

like people use it to make themselves look hard.
they use it if there better then them
or younger
or even just someone who has a pair of phats and are fairly new to shuffling and have them for 2 reasons they love the look and coz they want to become a true shuffler/raver
or just coz they have a baxx hoodie or PHD for that matter they get called a TB.

but fair enough if they copy other peoples style without attempting to make there own.

& they dont think that TB is a harsh word...
what ever happend to

P - Peace
L - Love
U - Unity
R - Respect

aparently you can only experiance it at raves...
i think thats stupid...
everyone has experianced PLUR once in there life at least
but u cant tell some people that, they think they are fully sick bro coz they are old enough to go to raves...

oh and crews
so what if someone is in a crew its up to them crews should be about going out with a few mates just to dance and have a good time with others
not battleing trying to show off whos the best shuffler
you cant choose whos better because everyone has there own style

PLUR - is still alive, it never will die...

just saying i think its an over used word
thanks for reading

Post by Toad!

Kan iemand het misschien vertalen? Ben ik namelijk niet zo goed in Razz

Laatst aangepast door HDC/d'Flash op 18.01.09 14:13; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
STAR Boost d'Flash
STAR Boost d'Flash
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 1446
Leeftijd : 32
Crew : STAR Boost
Registration date : 22-11-08

https://dutchshuffle.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

TB's Empty Re: TB's

Bericht van Dragonov 05.12.08 0:18

word voor gezorgd
verwacht geen google translate , want dan is het gevoel in die tekst weg

wat je oowk doet , verweider NOOIT de origineele tekst , eigenlijk kunnen we een bijbel beginnen maken , voor deze posts, ze verdienen het

aleen wil ik wat meer info over PLUR

is het gwn eenn afkorting of oowk een event of een cd
in dat geval dus beide

Dragonov

Aantal berichten : 245
Leeftijd : 30
Crew : zowat alles , flauw , zwart, nat ........
Registration date : 26-11-08

Bericht van //HC//Cedric 31.12.08 0:34

IMO: Kvind dat TB te veel gebruikt wordt, volges mij wordt het zoveel gebruikt omdat de meeste ni echt wete wa da inhoud en dan zegge ze maar : you're a TB

//HC//Cedric

Aantal berichten : 76
Registration date : 30-12-08

Bericht van charx 31.12.08 16:41

tb khoor het nie zo vaak maargoed miss let ik der owk nie op Very Happy
charx
charx

Aantal berichten : 293
Leeftijd : 31
Crew : welke:P

Bericht van //HC//Cedric 01.01.09 3:41

charx schreef:tb khoor het nie zo vaak maargoed miss let ik der owk nie op Very Happy

eig wordt het veel te vaak gebruikt, tis precies meer een scheldwoord Very Happy

//HC//Cedric

Aantal berichten : 76

Bericht van Recycer 01.01.09 12:32

HEt wordt vaak gebruikt, maar er loopt ook een shitload aan TB's rond, weegt op tegen elkaar imo Very Happy
Recycer
Recycer

Aantal berichten : 672
Registration date : 01-12-08

Bericht van //HC//Guillaume 01.01.09 13:15

Ja, tb wordt wel iets te snel gebruikt, maar daarom nog niet dat het niet klopt. Mss hebben jullie ze al gezien, maar kheb op melbshuffle.com een pagina gevonden waar tb's verklaard worden en wanneer je kan zien als iemand tb is. Hieronder krijg je de definitie van een tb en al de rest erond:

Anyways, onto the definition:

A teeny bopper - summarised in one word - is a conformist.
If there is a trend set out, they will follow it religiously, disregarding any remifications such trends may have on their own image and of those around them. They do not care, as "if evyerones doing it, I can do it too". This often spurs from wanting to fit into a certain kind of group or wanting to look "cool" to others. The term TB is too broad to cover, so I'll just skim through the definition of a TB, in terms of shuffling.

Now, I really don't care how someone learns to shuffle, how they shuffle or whatever, but the attitude behind it is an issue. You could sure as hell be the best shuffler in Sydney, but if your attitude is "wrong", you are no better than a beginner who's having fun and wanting to learn.

1. A tb owns a PHD/BAXX/club attire without having been to the club.
Now, alot of you will say that you simply "like the look" of it. It may apply to 5% of owners, but really - let's face reality, you're wearing it because EVEYRONE has it. You, fitting the connotations of a TB, follow the trend by buying a hoodie worth $80(?) because eveyrone has it. To say it's cool is bullshit, I've seen shitloads of hoodies that cost 40-50 that are plain awesome.

2. A tb shuffles in malls/public places for attention.
I admit I do get the odd rush of adrenaline when a good song pumps, but i've never had the urge to shuffle in public to "express" myself. You shuffling in malls only means one thing, you're well-aware you're attracting attention, even if it's negative. But that doesn't matter, you're out to show off, show that you can shuffle and ultimately, show that you're a trend follower.

3. A tb is in a crew.
Justifying a crew is ridiculous, you cannot justify it being "for fun" when you can just have as much fun simply shuffling with a few mates, without having to name yourself. You need to show off, be known, be a trend follower -a crew is your new attire in your venture to be a TB warrior.

4. Battles.
Once again, show whos better, impressing etc. etc.

5. Styles
Now, I really don't care what style you get, as long as you HONESTLY and genuinely attempted to create your own style. You can tell a TB shuffler solely by the way they shuffle, the style they have is often adopted in YouTube, millions of the same style videos are evident, and unless you've actually experimented or even altered a copied move, I'd be inclined to say you're a tb for being a carbon copy of the YouTube style.

6. Phats
You can often spot someone who's a tb if they're under 16 and own a pair of phats. paying 200+ for a pair of pants that do NOTHING for the shuffle (the whole "it makes it look better" is bullshit, as your knee lifting/style makes it look worse) for the sole reason of showing you're a shuffler. If you've been to a rave, fair enough, but if not - why bother wasiting so much money? I actually know peope that have asked me where to buy phats after ONE day of shuffling, cause they think it's "shuffle attire" that you NEED to have to shuffle.

7. Idolisation/Impressing mentality
I for one do not mind if you idolise someone, as I do have a few people I idol (Shotties/Len/Stevo), but there is a limit to idolisation. Appreciating someones dance style is completely different from thinking that they are a God solely because they shuffle. Sure, they may be good but they are no better than you or me as a human being. It is abit annoying when people parade about Mikki/Sacco/Francis as Gods when they have yet to seen the overage rockers. Extreme idolisation is retarded.
Also, the idea of "but ur shitz lmme c u vid kgoz" is also retarded. I admit I do flame retards, but it's because, they're retards. It's fun to see people take the shuffle so seriously taht they need to impress otehrs and when you call them shit, they ask you to back it up, only proving that they themsleves are out to impress. truth is, i really don't care if you're better than me or not, if you're a battle/impressfag then i'll troll you nonetheless. To get something out of this site - you need ot want to learn, be prepared to accept critism (even if it seems harsh/rude) and just move on, as you know what your intent is, and if you stick by it and KNOW that its right (not because someone else said it is) then you'll be loving this community.

8. Video making
Now, I don't mind people making videos, its an awesome way to get feedback and learn, but theres a line between making a video, and just being a shit. Editting is fine, but fuckin' jesus christ must you retards make a 30+ second intro ? 30 seconds is alright as it's bareable, but anymore is just torture. What's with editting anyways? WHy do you need special effects and all? It' looks bad. If you want a good example of editting, look at leonardhall on YouTube. Simplistic easy and quick. TBs tend to edit as much as they can, with dedications aplenty for 70% of the video with only 20% shuffling (if you can call it that) and 10% bending over for some anal. On top of this, TB's tend to hate "negative" comments because they themselves only want to know that they're impressing someone, and can't handle the fact that they may be shit.

9. Insecurity
The fact that you ASK if you're a TB makes you one because you're insecure and you want to "make sure" you're not following a trend. If you're 100% sure you're not a TB, who is anyone to tell you that you are?

Smile
//HC//Guillaume
//HC//Guillaume

Aantal berichten : 431
Registration date : 29-12-08

Bericht van Cheesychu 01.01.09 17:24

Jemig de wat de ti&*%s moet ik hier nou weer mee?
ik wil gewoon lekker lol hebben met shuffle, naar qlimax gaan.
af en toe een shuffle filmpje maken voor de crew en met de crew, naar metings gaan en lol hebben.
maak gewoon lol en laat mensen lekker doen en denken wat ze zelf willen,

danku.
Cheesychu
Cheesychu

Aantal berichten : 361
Leeftijd : 33
Crew : [DHS]
Registration date : 03-12-08

Bericht van Godfish 20.02.09 21:02

Agrees with Swiiman Smile