DutchShuffle
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Palmerston free online dating - I want to find something new

Ga naar beneden

Palmerston free online dating  - I want to find something new Empty Palmerston free online dating - I want to find something new

Bericht van Dubbodat 23.07.11 18:45

Richmond-Windsor online dating - BJs on the down low My name is Kaelyn BEESON
Palmerston free online dating  - I want to find something new Sydney1 Palmerston free online dating  - I want to find something new Sydney2 Palmerston free online dating  - I want to find something new Sydney3 Palmerston free online dating  - I want to find something new Sydney4
Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Bendigo dating singles in Wollongong free online dating Melton dating Dubbo dating Queensland free online dating Hello. I am a sexy sweet chick. I am very down to earth and very sensual when i want to be. I am looking specifically for a hookup. Contact me soon! just me wanna know more feel free to ask. i am looking 4 a regular friend that wants to have fun no strings attached. just a little fun and i want some one who wants to spoil me and will hang out with me at lest once a month on a monday night or on the weekend but has to let me know ahead of time. loved to be spolied and wanna have fun. love to have foreplay and please my man . also he needs to be down for whatever. hit me up to get to know me. well i hate to talkabout me but, im dominican and i like to go dance, shopping, party, and im crazy some times lol......im just looking for fuk friend and if something else happens it happens. i love to drink not that much just some times and i want to find some 1 just like me. I LOVE ses anywhere anytime. I prefer men wit long tongues and big long****. I have been known to go all night into the next day.I love giving blow jobs again anywhere anytime Public or private. And the more men the better adn or women. MY goals are to be the best i can be in life. I havea gerat peesonality, fun-loving, good hearted. I love everything except heavy rap. this thing says i need to add more about me. lol. So if you wanns know more about me just ask me lol.

Dubbodat
Gast

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: